Friday, August 19, 2011

Of the Half Moon: Chronicles of Aricie, Philodox of the Blazing Sun Sept

Hi!

If you're reading this, it means you've stumbled upon a compilation of stories for and from the prospective of my LARP character, Aricie Defresne. It is my hope to use this blog as a tool for character development, to enhance roleplay both for myself, and for my fellow players. It has always been my philosophy that good roleplay begets good roleplay, and so I wish to offer whatever is submitted here as contribution to the community at large.


Eventually, this will translate to full on, In-Character journal entries ( once my little werewolf graduates from cub school  and can own a journal ) but it will also encompass various stories, told from the omniscient perspective.

Please note that whatever I write here is to be taken only as OOC knowledge, and that your characters do not know it, unless they have been written in as a part of the scene ( with permission from their respective players ), or have read the journal, which will be kept on my person at game once permitted.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I enjoy writing them!

Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment